HOSTED IP TELEPHONY
The Hosted IP telephony solution from Equity Networks, allows business sites to access all the functionality and benefits of a modern phone system, such as Hunt Groups, Voicemail, Auto-Attendant, Music-on-hold, Call Recording, Conference Calling and Find Me/Follow Me features, without having to install a traditional PABX (telephone switch). The services are accessed over dedicated business grade bandwidth, which can be xDSL, Leased Line, or Ethernet based.
The use of hosted IP based solutions is becoming a substantive alternative to the traditional PABX in all sectors of the market, but can be especially attractive to multi-site businesses, or smaller organisations looking for communication solutions which are traditionally associated with complex and larger sites.
Hosted IP solutions are expected to reach up to 50% of all new PABX sales by 2014 (and growing) and the trend towards hosted solutions for other services, such as Office Software and E-Mail, will only support this development.
For business users, the benefits of adopting a hosted solution from Equity Networks are clear:
- Retain existing numbers, or adopt a new business wide numbering scheme for all sites.
- Improved business efficiency from streamlined communications and availability of staff.
- Access to fully featured and modern telephony services, without the need for constant expensive upgrades of an in-house system.
- Connect your telephony to your e-Mail service for unified communications
- Integrate your telephony users with CRM packages such as Sage ACT, Dynamics etc
- Deliver BYOD to staff (enabling Smart Phone / Tablet devices as user extensions)
- The availability of a web based interface to manage calls and set up call features.
- Greater flexibility when business operations involve changes to staff numbers and/or locations.
- Large CAPEX can be avoided and all voice communication costs treated as OPEX, leading to a predictable monthly spend on voice communications.
- Eliminate expenditure on system maintenance and moves/changes.
- Access to lower call and connectivity charges, with the potential to eliminate call charges between business sites.
- In-Built business continuity and disaster recovery solutions.
Equity Networks has partnered with a leading UK provider of IP Telephony solutions to offer a robust and scalable solution for Hosted IP Telephony. From two data centres in London, Equity will provide a secure resilient, end to end solution with a comprehensive, licence based, feature set. The proposition includes pre-installation site surveys, dedicated voice connectivity, fully approved hardware and handsets, installation and user training service. Customers can therefore be assured that the historical problems associated with poorly configured or installed hosted solutions are a thing of the past!